King Seiko Limited Edition SJE083 Seiko SJE083
This item is available at both the St. Pete and Tampa Locations.
Please call us for price and availability
Limited edition of 3,000
Recreation of the famed 1965 King Seiko KSK model
From the first Grand Seiko in 1960 to the automatic chronograph in 1969, the sixties was a decade of important advances in both technical and design development that laid the foundation for the company's future success in the prestige watch arena. Alongside Grand Seiko, one other series in particular demonstrated the company's ability to create mechanical watches with high accuracy. It was called King Seiko and, in addition to its precision, it offered a powerful yet graceful design that symbolized the high quality of its construction.
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on screwdown caseback beneath the signature gold King Seiko emblem
- Distinctive majestic slim case design
- Contemporary stick hands and indices with a specially textured 12 o'clock marker
- Stylized Seiko logo buckle
- Packaged in a special collectors' presentation case