Expert watch repair done on-site by highly qualified, certified watchmakers with over 20 years combined experience. Our detail-oriented process ensures the highest quality service and repair.
Each watch is required to have a separate form. For quality control purposes, each form is kept with the associated watch.
Email the package tracking number (provided by FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc...) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the printed Watch Repair Form when you ship your watch(es).
Follow all instructions on the form.
- All Major Luxury Brands Serviced
- Preventative Maintenance, Cleaning, Links Added or Removed, Battery Replacement and more.
- Questions? Call 727-898-4377 or email email@example.com
Bring in your watch for repair
- Bring in your watch. If you have paperwork from your previous service(s), we can determine what has (or has not) been done in the past.
- We will answer any questions you may have and will give a price estimate range. This estimate may be revised once our watchmaking department has evaluated it.
- Before repairs proceed, we will contact you to approve the final estimate.
Pick up your watch from repair
- You watch repair will be available for pickup in the same store where you brought it in. To confirm your pickup arrangements, call that location - Petersburg 727.898.4377 or Tampa 813.875.3935
- If you wish to pick up your watch in a different location than it was dropped off, we are happy to arrange that upon request.
Mail in your watch for repair
- Call 727-898-4377 to discuss your repair needs. We will answer any questions you may have and will give a price estimate price range. Be advised that due to the nature of repair work, we may revise this estimate when we see the watch in person.
- Please make sure to have the watch with you when you call. We will have questions. It is helpful to have a magnifying glass to read small print.
- If you have paperwork from your previous service(s), we can determine what has (or has not) been done in the past.
- Print out and complete this Watch Repair Form
- Please be as detailed as possible when completing the form. Answer as many questions as you can and sign the form.